Height for Hire is the leading powered access company in Ireland. Established in 1978, we have operations across Ireland, the UK and Central Europe. We are now seeking to hire an experienced Financial Controller to join us based in our Headquarters in Ashbourne, Co. Meath
• Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts for the various businesses
• Participate in monthly management meetings by providing financial and commercial support to the management team.
• Manage the annual budgeting and forecasting process, ensuring that changes to business assumptions and financial impacts are captured on a timely and accurate basis.
• Responsible for providing relevant, accurate and timely financial information and analysis to the business. This will include monthly and annual management accounts presentations for Board.
• Manage relationship with Bankers
• Manage relationship with Auditors and Tax Advisors for both corporate and sole trader entities.
Qualified Accountant 5+ years PQE in a management role in a commercial environment.
● Team management experience.
● Have a track record of working in an organisation with several different businesses and locations
● Highly organised and ability to prioritise own tasks with good time management skills.
● A team player, able to collaborate in a cross functional team.
● Strong verbal and written communicator with effective influencing skills.
● Professional attitude and image.
● Strong IT skills, Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Van Mounted hoists available for hire. All you need is regular driver's licence.Learn More