The service engineer will be responsible for maintaining a fleet of Powered Access machinery in their Geographical area, ensuring all Mandatory checks are carried out in a timely manner. Attention to detail and highest quality control with excellent organisational skills are required.
Responsible for service and repairs of large modern powered access fleet.
Carry out PDI work in line with hire desk and customer demand.
Carry out LOLER inspections in line with statutory compliance.
Requisition of spare parts from senior engineer.
· Apprentice trained technician with a minimum of NVQ level 2 qualifications.
· Manufacturers’ training courses an advantage.
· CAP Qualified. (preferred)
· IPAF Demonstrator licence.
· Full driving licence.
· 1 year post apprenticeship experience
Van Mounted hoists available for hire. All you need is regular driver's licence.Learn More