We are currently looking to recruit a PDI Technician to join our team in our HQ Depot in Ashbourne, Co. Meath
This opportunity may suit someone who has completed a post leaving Certificate course in engineering or car mechanics.
Your typical duties will be (but not limited to)
- Carrying out PDIs, manufacturer updates and assist when required in the maintaining of the fleet of rental machines.
- Accurately complete all necessary recording of checks using a company issued device, following company procedure at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
- Ensure that high standards are maintained whilst complying with company procedures and processes.
- Ad Hoc duties as required
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have
- An ability to work with machinery.
- Be good with mechanical issues
- Good PC skills for recording PDI information
- Positive work attitude
- Clean driving licence
- Flexible with regards to work duties