Ensure Reception is handled professionally at all times. Answering calls in a timely fashion, passing them through to the correct person or department or accurately taking a message and forwarding on.
Dealing with customers face to face and ad hoc administrations duties as they arise.
Working Hours 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Previous receptionist experience ( 6 - 18 months) essential
- Ability to handle multiple calls at the same time.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Patient and cooperative.
- Excellent PC skills ( MS Word /Excel/Outlook) - ECDL preferred.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- Excellent administration skills
- Ideally living within an easy commute of Ashbourne.
- Will have completed a Business or Administration certificate or diploma.
- Proven Excellent time keeper
Working hours will be Monday to Friday 8am to 5.00pm with 1 hour lunch break.