We are currently recruiting for a driver to promote, control & manage activity of our Self Drive Division in Liverpool - Cheshire , areas. This is an exceptional opportunity for a professional driver to undertake a specialist role within a growing division.
You will be managing a region ( Liverpool - Cheshire ) for our Self-Drive machines. Generating business leads alongside a sales person, handing over machines to customers and taking them back in after the hire, checking for damage, fuel etc. Keeping the paperwork up-to-date (on a tablet) and doing basic pre-delivery inspections (training provided). You may also be required to operate the machine on behalf of the customer on occasions too. You would need to have a Clean Driving Licence
and be OK with working at a height of up to 20 metres.
It is a role that offers a lot of autonomy so we require a hardworking, trustworthy individual. Flexibility to do whatever needs to get done within the working day is essential.
- Customer service experience gained within a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to promote the business
- Hands on approach to getting things done
- Able to take responsibility for your territory
- Basic engineering skills (training will be provided)
- Good with machinery (Previous experience of operating machinery advantageous
- Highly organised and able to multi task
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
- Excellent Team Player
- 100% Fluency in English essential ( written, spoken and comprehension
- Clean Car Driving Licence essential
22 days holidays per year rising to 25 days with service